Well, I’m sure all of you are aware of the chain tagging thing that is going around Facebook…Here is a list of 10 books that I think will change my life if I ever get down to reading them.
1. How to Shit in the Woods – Kathleen Meyers – A must read for outdoorsy people. Even has a chapter called ‘Plight of the Solo Poop Packer’. I wonder how we lived so long without it.
2. Going Rogue: An American Life – Sarah Palin – Promiseses to leave you speechless.
3. Castration: The Advantages and Disadvantages – Victor T. Cheney – A must for dieters.
4. People Who Don’t Know They’re Dead – Gary Leon Hill – Duh? They’re dead, right?
5. The History of Lesbian Hair – Mary Dugger – Also includes “tales of bent life in a straight world”.
6. How to Write a How to Write Book – Brian Piddock – Very helpful.
7. Circumcisions by Appointment – Roy Westall – A must read for all men.
8. How Green Were the Nazis: Nature, Environment, and Nation in the Third Reich (Ecology & History) – Franz-Josef Bruggemeier – And you thought they only ran trains on time.
9. Why Do Men Have Nipples – Mark Leyner and Billy Goldberg – Something you always wanted to know.
10. Fart Proudly – writings of Benjamin Franklin you never read at school.
All these books are available on Amazon.com at a discount of 99%.